European Business Press appreciates your visiting its web sites :
Our sites visitors’ privacy and trust are important to us. We provide this notice in order to make sure that your expectations and our practices are aligned, and that you are aware of your choices with regard to our use and disclosure of the information you provide to this site.
• Information obtained when you (“you” or “User”) visit the European Business Press web sites (the “EBP Sites”).
• Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the EBP Sites.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We require you to provide certain information about yourself when you register with these EBP Sites or subscribe to our products (magazines, newsletters, …). We also collect information when you participate in contests and surveys, when you respond to requests for feedback and when you submit postings to public areas of these EBP Sites
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information. We may collect the IP address of your computer. We also use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your computer and tracks your behavior on the only collect Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on these EBP Sites for the following purposes:
• To provide you with these EBP Sites and other products and services.
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the EBP Sites.
• To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account
• For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent (Access to technical resources provided or sponsored by another company is contingent on your agreement that your contact details may be shared with the other company. We may track your interest in that company's content or our own content over time and disclose your interest to that company - Your email address and the other information you have provided to access to certain information - i.e white papers - will only be forwarded to our customers so that they can contact you about their offer and other relevant communications. It will not be used for any other purpose )
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our EBP Sites. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of the EBP Sites are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of EBP and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to these EBP Sites, as well as offers for other EBP services. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted.
We also may use your information to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us. You may also opt out of receiving third party offers from these EBP Sites at any time by sending us an email
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, except when stated otherwise (see hereabove)
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as company size and job function). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of these EBP Sites.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on these EBP Sites from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted to these EBP Sites by visiting the newsletter or the magazine registration pages which you filled out to request a print publication, by sending an e-mail to our attention .Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
These EBP Sites are owned and operated by: European Business Press SA ,Chaussée de Louvain 533, 1380 Lasne - Belgium. Tel: +32 2 7400050 Fax: +32 2 7400059 Email: email@example.com